Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

TTCRD Challenge: May 21-May 27, 2013

Greetings!

I hope all is well with you today.  It is time for another challenge over at Through The Craftroom Door and it's always anything goes.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Michelle Perkett.  I used her Kissing Fish to create my card.  While this is a Valentine's Day theme card, I think love should be shown all year around so I'm sharing some fishy love with you in this creation.


Here's my fishy love card...

Kissing Fish
I started out with a 6x6 white cardstock using Bazzill cardstock.  I then layered on some red cardstock and two different dps.  I used my MS punch to cut out a white lace border to run across the middle of the card.  I used my Spellbinder's circle heart eyelet die to create the mat for my image and sentiment.  I colored my fishes using Copic markers.  I finished it off by adding some glass gel to the fishes fins and to the hearts.

I hope that you will join us for this week's challenge

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (optional: "Sketch*")

Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3C - Always Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - 2E - Anything Goes

Now get to creating...

 


Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

*********************************
Challenge Rules

We love seeing your entries each week however, like most challenge blogs we do have rules
that must be followed to keep it fair and fun for everyone. We don’t have a lot of rules, but
please read them carefully. Any entry that is not following the rules will be removed from the
challenge.

No more than 2 entries per challenge allowed - any additional entries will be removed without notice.
No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.
Since this is an Anything Goes Challenge we receive a lot of entries each week.
Our DT's will try and make it to your blog to comment however, blog comment areas that
have word verification on will not receive a comment due to the time that this takes.

4 comments:

  1. Candy, your card is beautiful, love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet...The image is adorable and colored very well. I love how everything pulls all the colors in perfectly...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful, love the fishes and the die you have used. Thanks for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu!

    Elaine (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention