Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, July 22, 2013

Beccy's Place New Release "Country Florals"

Greetings!

I hope your week is off to a good start.  I am still have a bit of time delay problems with my Blogger so forgive me for posting this a bit late.  As I mentioned before, I have had the honor of serving as a Guest DT for "Beccy's Place" and it has been so much fun working with her beautiful images.  Today I am sharing with you her new release set, "Country Florals." 

Country Floral Set
 
I used the flowers and wordart from this set to create my creation.

Bloom and Grow
I love color if you don't know that about me.  I have always been drawn to bright and bold colors (although purple is my most FAV color ever).  This set allowed me the opportunity to go bright with the center of the flowers while keeping the petals muted.  I started out by cutting out a flower pot card base (yes, I used my Cameo) courtesy of Bird's Cards.  I embossed my flower pot using an embossing folder.  I also cut out my bow (which I created), flowers and leaves using my Cameo.  I colored them using Copic markers and added some Stickles and 3D Lacquer for a shine.

You can pick this set up and so many more by visiting Beccy's Place store.  To see what the other designers have created using this and other sets, please visit Beccy's blog.

Before I leave you, I want to share another card I made using a new release from Beccy's Place.  I thought I had posted this card, but didn't and I *heart* this set.  It is from Beccy's Wedded Bliss set.  I actually ended up giving the card to a friend to give to a friend who was getting married. 

Here's my card...

Wedded Bliss
I used a simple 6x6 kraft card base; however, using my Cameo I created a scalloped lace type card front.  I then layered on some dp and trimmed the edge with pearls.  I then added on ribbon and my image.  I colored my image using Copics.  What a fun card and image to play with!

Well, that is truly the end of my post.  Make sure you check out the awesome sets that Beccy has available. *smile*

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Challenge(s):
Flower Pot:
613 Avenue Create:  Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody:  Anything Goes
Crafting When we Can:  Floral (flower card)

Wedding Card:
Glitter and Sparkle:  Wedding (wedding card)
Great Impressions:  Anything Goes
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog:  Anything Goes


Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking; only opportunities for creativity!






5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards! LOVE the gorgeous colors in the first and the elegant feel of the second! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Thank you for entering my Lacy Sunshine Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Candy, Both of these are wonderful....I love that set with the 1st card and wow, what an awesome job you did with the flower pot and the embossing...The flowers and greenery look real...Just wonderful

    The 2nd card is lovely...That lacy border you made is stunning. I am going to have to learn to make those kinds of things. It is the perfect addition to your wonderful wedding card. Beautiful...

    hugz, sassy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards. I especially like the wedding rings card.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LACY SUNSHINE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention