Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Expect Miracles!

Greetings!

Happy Sunday!  If you stopped by my blog earlier you would have noticed that there was a different posting up.  Well, Blogger got me!  Apparently, there was a mix up in my blog posting because you should have been seeing this one and not the Blog Hop one (which was set to go live later).  My apologies to Paulette and the other DTs.  I hope that you will stop back bye to check that out because there will be several goodies to collect. *smile*

Well, the card that I intended to share with you is actually using an image from Milk and Coffee stamp company and a sentiment from Create with TLC.  I couldn't believe my how well these to meshed up. 

I can't the card pretty simple and you can check it out here...

Expect a Miracle
I used a nay blue 6x6 cardstock base and layered on white cardstock and dp.  I then added a border and used my Spellbinder's diecuts to cut out my image and matting.  I colored my image using Copics and finished it off my using my SU punch to cut out my wordart.  This is the first card that I have created in a long time that I haven't used my Cameo to create.

Well, again my apologies for the earlier mix up and I hope you join the Create with TLC DTs later for our hop!

See you then and thanks for looking and commenting!

Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention