Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Create with TLC Dear Cookie...

Greetings!

I am back one more time to share with you a fun card I made using Create with TLC sentiment and Beccy's Place image.  I love cookies.  Oatmeal raisins is my all time favorite, but I don't turn my nose up at any of the others either.  I love to go to a place called Frankenmuth here in Michigan to get my oatmeal raisin cookies.  They are huge and yummy.  If I can't make it there, Panera's will do.  :-)  What's your favorite kind of cookie? 

In my creation below, I chose to make these cookies chocolate chip. 


Dear Cookies
I started out with a 6x6 Kraft card stock and I used my nifty corner rounder to round all the edges.  I layered on some dp, chocolate cardstock and more kraft cardstock, which I stitched down the side.  I then cut my image out using my Cameo, colored it (added chocolate chips) and finished it off with a glass glaze.  The sentiment, as I mentioned before, is from Create with TLC.  You can also see my card in the Show it off Sunday line up over on Create with TLC.  You should link your card up there too, it's like Pinterest that focuses on crafts only. :-)

Thanks for looking and commenting!
Challenge(s):
Beccy's Place:  Use a BP image
Create with TLC:  Show it Off Sunday
The Crafting Cafe:  Anything Goes


Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. Love this one....love that image with the sentiment.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great little card! I love that you made the cookies Chocolate chip! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Candy, I love the way you coloured the cookies. Even though they're meant to be chocolate chip, I think they could also pass as oatmeal raisin, which is my hubby's favourite too. I love the sentiment you added, it gave me a little chuckle.
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. I love cranberry and white chocolate cookies best! Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention