Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tumbling Calendar

Greetings!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I am popping in to share with you a "tumbling" calendar that I created (and I didn't use my Cameo).  Several years ago my best friend purchased me a "tumbling" calendar (name I gave it) to sit on my desk at work.  I have taking it to every job or office that I worked in.  Well, recently there was a DT call for Heartfelt Creations and I thought I would make this calendar using their products.  I didn't get chosen for the DT which is fine, because I totally am inspired by the works of those talented ladies and will continue to be. 

Well, I decided to show off my calendar here and you can also see it on Create with TLC's "Sunday Showoff" over on the blog.  This is a new place that Paulette has created where you can strut your stuff (using TLC products or not).  To get all the deets on the rules, just click on the link above.

Okay, here's my tumbling calendar...


Tumbling Calendar

Sideview

Original

The reason why I call it a Tumbling Calendar is because you "tumble" the blocks (numbers and months) as the days and months changes.  I really enjoy my calendar and I love that it inspired me to create my very own version.  As stated before, I used Heartfelt Creations products - HCDP1 230 Sunny Day Paper Collection,HCD 728 Timeless Amour Die, HCD 729 Decorative Blossom Corner Die.  I also used some black stickers I had in my stash. 

Make sure that you head over to Create with TLC's Show it off Sunday and link your creation up!  You don't want to miss out on a party that is allowing your to strut your stuff your way! :-)

Thank you for looking and commenting!

Challenge(s):
All Crafts Challenge:  Anything but a card
My Craft Creations:  Anything Goes

Now get to creating...

Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity! 

6 comments:

  1. Candy!!
    Oh my goodness I just love it!! Wow, Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project. Love it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative... just the thing you need at the workplace desk..... (I just don't have one. A work desk that is... I just stay at home, LOL) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea. Might have to try one of those. Thanks too for your comment on my recipe organizer.
    Have a lovely day,
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome and what a fun thing to have to brighten every day!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project! Thank you for joining my All Crafts Challenge at Craft My Life, hope you can join our new challenge :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention