Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

DP3 Challenge

Hello everyone!  I am posting my 3rd Bella & Bronte challenge entry.  I decided to use Mo’s Kai image to make seasonal calendar. 
View DP 3 Challenge Kai's Seasonal Calendar




Here's the finished product.  A desk organizer!

I wanted a calendar to use in my home office and decided to create my own using these cute images.  After looking through my HUGE collection of Mo images, I discovered that the Kai images were by season.  I don't know if Mo did that on intentionally, but it worked for me and for this challenge. The best way to view it is to click on the link above then click on slide show.  I apologize that some of the pictures may be fuzzy.  I have a new camera and I'm trying to figure out how to work it.  Anyways, thanks to Mo's DTs for their wonderful comments and for the challenges.  I look forward to next Thursday's challenge.

 
Hope you like it!
Happy cardmaking!!
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity.

8 comments:

  1. Candy, a calendar with Kai images is such a great idea. Thanks for playing in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful! Thanks for joining the fun at Mo's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Candy. And, a lot of work! Thanks for playing along with week at Mo's challenge. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project. Thanks for joining us for Mo's challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!
    What a great idea, and such a fab calendar!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea and Kai is the perfect calendar image. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Challenge Blog and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect for an office calendar.. Thanks so much for joining in at Mo's..

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab project...and most useful too!! Thank you for joining Mo's Challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention