Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I apologize…

Sorry I haven’t been posting on a regular basis, but grad school classes have me pretty busy.  I just finished one class and will start another next Friday.  Aarrghh!! 

SAVE THE DATE!!!  I wanted to let you know that I have another card class coming up on November 7th.  We will make some really cool Christmas cards and learn how to use Copic markers.  I will post more details later along with pictures of some of the cards we will make.

Here’s one card that I did for my friend Brenda to give to her sister.  The digi stamp of the dog is actually another Mo image that she created for the winner of the “purple” card challenge. 

mo pictures 006

Well that is all for now. 

Happy Cardmaking!!

Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, just opportunities for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention