Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Mo’s Challenge 21: Color Combo

Greetings!

This week over at Mo’s Challenge blog we are using a color combo of brown, blue and white or cream.  I decided to use an image that I colored many times, but haven’t really done anything with until now!

I used Copics Cool Shadow (BG10) and Serpia (E37) to color the dress of my little critter and used Warm Gray No. 1 and 3 to color both critters.  The little doll’s dress was colored with Mignonette (YG11).  I loved the way it all came out.

I used the “Sweet” paperpack for the background blue paper and brown cardstock for the brown.

 

Mo challenge 21 copy

TFL.

Candy

There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love this image. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute. It's perfect for Mo's challenge. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable.. I love the image you chose.. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention