Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pampered Pig: Mo’s Challenge #22

 

Here’s my submission for Mo’s 22nd Challenge.  The assignment was to make a card, but not a traditional square card.  We had to change the shape of the card.  I decided to use my new Spellbinder Diecut and make a card using it.

Pampered Pig

I chose this Mo image because I needed a card to give to my sister-n-law along with a gift certificate for a massage.  This little cutie was a perfect match.  I loved how the pig seems to nest in this diecut.

 

TFS!

Candy

There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity.

1 comment:

  1. Cute and very original! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention