Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dirty Dozen card class

No, we will not be gambling; however, dealing cards will be a huge part of the class. In this class you will learn how to take one sheet of dp and make a dozen cards. We will make two Birthday, Thank You, Thinking of You, Get Well and Congratulations cards. The last two cards will be wild cards - for you to use for whatever occasion you choose. The cards will be 3 1/2 x 5 cards and youwill have envelopes as well. There will not be enough dp left over to decorate your envelopes. However, you will have stamps and embellishments to tie your card and envelope together. Kits will be available for $15, but you must request them prior to class by emailing me at cardsbycandy@yahoo.com.

Saturday, April 17, 2010
at OCC Auburn Hilsl Campus
Building F, Room 103
10:00 a.m. - 2:00p.m.
$20 per person

Lunch will be served and you will just need to bring a drink. You will need adhesive, scissors, and a paper cutter for the class. You may also bring your favorite stamps for your wild cards.

I was suppose to have the pictures of each individual card posted last night, but had technical difficulties at home. I will make sure to get them up today.

Well I hope that you can join us because we have a blast! If you have attended one of my classes in the past, share the love by posting a comment here.

Thank you for your support.

Candy

There are no mistakes in card-making, only opportunities for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention