Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My 1st Birthday

Greetings!

I am not posting any pics today, but instead wanted to share with you the story of how I ended up with 2 birthdays (yes 2!). As you have probably read in my profile, I come from a large family. My sibilings and I tend to laugh at the fact that each and every one of our birth certificates has a mistake on it. My birth certificate has the wrong birthdate. My mother claims (with great certainity) that I was born on June 15th; however, my birth certificate states June 9th. Therefore, I celebrate both days. I celebrate June 9th quietly by myself and the 15th with friends and family.

Having two birthdays fits my Gemini personality perfectly! I have always followed the motto that "two is better than one." Therefore, I've gotten two Associate degrees and two Bachelor degrees. I truly believe that having two of something brings order and balance to your life.

Anyway, that is my story (and yes I am sticking with it).

TFL

Candy

Remember: There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention