Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Apple of my pie?! Sweetie Pie!

Greetings!

While I am not a fan of applie pie, I must say when I first laid eyes on this digital stamp from Create w/TLC, it's all I could think about.  Therefore, this DP was my inspiration for this card.



C w/TLC is having a a card challenge using the free vintage image. I've made another card for that challenge, which I will post later.  Here's the two cards that I created using the apple dp.  The woman in the image could be baking a cherry pie, but apples stuck in my mind.





The other card that I created using this dp is a stair step card.  The image lent itself to this layout.

The apple on the last stair came from Create w/TLC.  It was template for making a hinged apple shaped card; however, I just used a part of it to create my apple. ~TFL

Recipe:
Image:  Create w/TLC
Sentiment:  Computer generated by me
Ink:  Copics
DP:  Miscellaenous Paperstack
Diecut:  Spellbinders Label 9
Punches:  SU Scallop and Circle Punch
Accessories:  Ribbon from JoAnnes

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunties for creativity!

Like what you see?  Then follow me.  Click on the link on the sidebar.



1 comment:

  1. Holy Toledo~! That is awesome. Just amazed by how quick you can come up with such great cards.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention