Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mo's Kai Summertime

Greetings!

Happy Sunday!  I created the following card for Mo's weekly challenge.  The theme of the challenge is to create a summertime card.  I used Mo's cute little Kai on the beach image for this card.  My inspiration kind of came about because of the dp.  I kept laying and playing with it and then *walah!*  the card was created.  TFL

I believe the pinks, yellows, green and oranges scream Summertime.  What a fun image!

Recipe:

Image:  Mo's Digital Pencil Too
Sentiment:  Create w/TLC
Ink:  Copics
Cardstock/DP:  Martha Stewart Cardstock/SU
Accessories:  Ribbon from Michaels & Dewdrop gems

Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

Like what you see?  Follow me.  Click on the link on the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! The TLC sentiment is perfect for this image. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card and so perfect for our challenge. You did a fab job. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.. This is so cute.. You did a great job. Your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention