Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, September 3, 2010

MY 100TH POST: Chocolate Apples

Greetings!

Fall conjures up for me all kinds of thoughts, feelings, and cravings.  One of those cravings is caramel or chocolate covered apples.  My sister makes these tripled dipped apples.  Oh they are sooo good.  Over at the Treehouse Stamps blog, they are giving an apple freebie away and you have to create a project in order to continue to get the freebies.   Here's my entry...TFL!


Apples dipped in chocolate and caramel are yummy to my tummy.

Recipe:
Image:  Treehouse Stamps
DP:  Digi paper and K&Company
Ink:  Copics
Punch:  MS Dripping
Accessories:  Ribbon (misc.), stickles

Now get to creating...


Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Dang it, now you made me hungry!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute caramel apple! Love the bright green and brown color combo! Thanks for playing along with the Treehouse Contest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention