Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Design Team

Greetings!

I am sooo excited!!  I wanted to share some AWESOME news with you!  I was recently asked to be a DT member for another digi stamp store that I absolutely love..."a day for daisies".  I am truly honored to be a part of this design team as well.

Over at "a day for daisies"  they have Flower basket challenges which are held the 1stand third Friday of each month so you want to make sure you join in over there as well.  The challenge that started today is "let's celebrate."  So make sure you join in on all the fun!

You can find this fab group on the CDAC forum.  Again, if you haven't signed up yet over there you don't know what you are missing.

Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

5 comments:

  1. WooHoo! Congratulations on both your new DT positions. I am very excited to also be a part of Tammy's Team and designing with you at 'A Day for Daisies'.

    Have a great day tomorrow and again - Congrats on your role with both teams. I'm going to work on a DT card for ADFD over the weekend and will post it over at Inktegrity too! ;)

    Happy Crafting,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Congrats to you too! I am so excited that we will bring "purple power" to the design team. I look forward to working with you.*giggl*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Congrats! Will have to go check 'em out
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ...and thanks for your precious comment on my blog ...Appreciate all the love and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Candy
    I'm Jane and also on the DT at A Day for Daisies
    I am looking forward to working with you.
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention