Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fashion Fades...

Greetings!

I must say that I have never been a "slave to fashion."  In my mind the only purpose that clothes served was to cover your body.  *gigl*  As I have gotten older, I find myself attracted to certain colors.  I'm finding this to be the case when I sit down to create a card.  Looking through my stash of cards that I have created, I noticed that several of them are pink/green color combos and these are not even my favorite colors.  I wondered why this was the case.  I've come to the conclusion that several craft companies are to blame.  They make papers, embellishments, and cardstocks in these colors so I am force to use them.  At least this is what I have reasoned in my mind. *gigl*

Keeping in tradition with the pink/green theme, here's a card I did for a challenge over on CDAC.  If you haven't joined that group, you should.  Check out the link on the sidebar --------------------->.
They have these cool challenges and one of them is a freebie and all the artist gives away these cool freebies.  I used one of the freebies to make this card.  TFL!


Recipe:
Image:  Digi Stamps 4 Joy
Sentiment:  Create with TLC
DP/Cardstock: Create w/TLC and SU dp and MS cardstock
Ink:  Copics
Diecuts:  Spellbinders Label
Accessories:  Dewdrops, Misc. Ribbon
Now get to creating...

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention