Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Inktegrity's Hump Day Challenge #21: Sketch

Greetings!

Happy Hump Day!  You know the first time I heard this expression was a couple of years ago.  I couldn't understand why people were saying this, but then I heard a local radio d.j. state that it was the hump in the week and you only had a couple days to go before the weekend.  It made a lot more sense to me then. lol

Anyways, it is Hump Day which means that we are kicking off another challenge over on Inktegrity's DT Challenge Blog.  We had a record breaking challenge last week with over 85 entries.  Let's see if we can top that record this week! 

Congratulations to Gemma for winning the challenge last week.  You could be a winner this week by following this sketch and entering your card pic to the blog site.


Remember, you could win a $5 shopping spree at the Inktegrity store.  You don't want to miss out.

Now get to creating...








Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention