Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Nettie G's Digital Gem Challenge #3

Greetings!
It's time for another challenge over at Nettie G's challenge blog.  Ms. G is offering you a beautiful window scene that for you to add your creative touch.  What a perfect image for Christmas!!

If you took part in this past week's challenge with Mary and Baby Jesus, Chris (our DT Lead) will email you this new image. If you didn't play this past week, don't stress, you can stop by NettieG's Store and purchase the image, so you, too, can play along. Make a project with this image and I will email you a new image next week.  You can pick up the image and participate in the challenge for this week here.

This week's image is an un-embellished wreath on a window. This leaves it up to the artist as to what ocassion it can be used for.

There will be 2 winners again this week, each recieving a digi of winner's choice from NettieG's Store!

One Winner will be random draw
One Winner will be NettieG's favorite

To be eligible to win you must link your project to this blog by
Thursday, December 30, 2010 11:59 PM EST

Here's my creation...


When I was creating this card I actually was looking out the window at the 4" of snow we had just gotten.  I love to stare out the window at fresh falling snow; however, I hate to be outside in it.  Living in Michigan, I should be use to snow, but I'm not.  I look forward to the day when I can move to the country, own a house with a huge wrap around porch, and sit on the steps with my dog "Dog" writing short stories, poetry and designing cards.  Yes, that sounds divine. :-D

Well, thank you for looking!

Recipe:
Image: Nettie Gs Digital Gems
DP:  K&C Christmas pack
Ink:  Copics
Diecuts/punches:  Spellbinders, MS, SU
Accessories:  Stickles

Now get to creating...




Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention