Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Nettie G's Digital Gem Challenge: Freebie Image

Greetings!

Christmas will be here before you know it and I haven't done very much shopping.  I truly do not like to shop.  I wish I could give everyone a gift card and call it a day; however, I fear that I may offend some folks.  :-)

Anyways, I want to introduce you to a new digi artist whom I met over on the CDAC forum.  Her name is Nettie G (I call her Ms. G) and her artwork is phenomal.  Her artwork tells a story and envokes wonderful memories.  I've become one of her "Gems," and I'm excited to join a group of FAB ladies. 

The image that I am working with is a Christmas tree, but not your traditional Christmas tree.  This tree is "sew" perfect for a card for the quilter and seamstress in your life.  Take a look and I am sure you will agree...


You can join us for the challenge over at the challenge blog.  You can check out her store here.  You will be blown away by her beautiful creations.

Recipe:
Image:  Nettie G's
Ink:  Copics
DP:  Cloud9Design
Punch:  SU, EK Success

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention