Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Nettie G's Digital Gems Progressive Challenge: Madonna & Child

Greetings!

Now you are going to want to participate in this week's challenge cause I have seen next week's and it is worth it!!! If you do a project with this week's image and link it using inlinkz by 11:59 pm, Thursday, December 23,2010, we will email you a new image. FREE!!

If you aren't a member of Crafter's Digital Art Center, you need to be. Why? Ms. G has given a heads up on January's images!! So head over there and check it out. I introduced you to Ms. G last week and I'm back to show off another one of her gorgeous creations.  Take a look...


I really wanted to keep the card simple so that the image stood out.  I think I accomplished that task.  I believe this will be an image that I will continue to color and play with to make it perfect.  After all, it is a potrait of our Savior as a baby...nothing but perfection is allowed for him! :-D

You can head over to the challenge and show us what you can do with this image.  I look forward to seeing it.

Now get to creating...


Remember there are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention