Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

21 Day TLC Challenge!!

Greetings beautiful people!

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you a happy, safe and properous New Year! 

Also, starting today over on Create w/TLC CDAC group we are kicking off The New Year with a "21 Day TLC Challenge"   This is the time of year when we begin making those New Year Resolutions and if you are like me...I am good at making them and even better at breaking them. lol Therefore, this year I wanted to try something different. Instead of putting ALL that pressure on myself to keep a promise that I knew I wasn't going to keep when I made it; I'll take it one day at a time.

Research shows that it takes 21 days to develop a habit. So the challenge is to choose one habit you would like to develop (or two if you are adventurous-lol) and for 21 days (during the month of January) work towards making it happen. It can be as simple as taking the stairs instead of the elevator or using skim milk instead of whole milk. Get creative with it!!

 Here's a starter list. You can use one of these or come up with one of your own. Remember you are only doing this for 21 days, but if you choose to continue with it longer...go for it!:-D

  •  Give up sweets
  •  Meditate
  • Write in your blog each day
  • Create a card a day and then send them to Operation Write Home or a charity of your choice
  • Tell someone you love them
  • Send a message to a CDAC friend each day
  • Hug your child
  • Color using some other medium beside Copic markers
  • Use a different tutorial here on CDAC a day

The list could go on and on...


 Also, Paulette is so generous that she is giving away a freebie wordart.  Just click here (scroll down) to snag it and don't forge to leave some love. :-D  [A BIG THANKS TO PAULETTE FOR INDULGING MY WHIMSICAL IDEAS!!!]

I will be adding an inlinkz button here on my blog and if you sign up you could win some yummy, low-fat, good for you BLOG CANDY!

I hope that you will all join me! I think it will be a lot of fun.

Also you can snag the badge below, post it on your blog and encourage your friends to join us!




Let the challenge begin...








Remember:  Change is an action word!

1 comment:

  1. With you all the way girl !!! Just love this and will be posting the blinky on my blog...................:))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention