Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Nettie G's Digital Gems Progressive Challenge Part 2

Greetings!

I hope that you were able to participate in last week's challenge, because if not you missed out getting the beautiful Elizabeth in her petticoat as a freebie.  You will have to wait until February 1, 2011 to pick her up from the store!
This week's challenge continues our 1910 Fashion Show with model Elizabeth modestly wearing her petticoat.  Make a project using Elizabeth using her in her petticoat and post her to the blog by Sunday, January 23, 2011, 11:59 PM EST, and you will have a choice of Elizabeth in one of dresses. 

Your model will be a beautiful vintage 1910 lady, as are her fashions. There will be three cards using the same model but with different clothes Items and three winners.  The first two division winners will choose one digi from NettieG's.   There will be two(2) winners in the Card 3 division - one(1) for Color and one(1) for Embellishments.  The embellishment winner will also receive a gift package from Pizzazz Aplenty, who is sponsoring our Blog Fashion Challenge, and the Color winner will also receive a 'gift package' of digital paper and designs from NettieG's Digital Gems.


Here is what I did with Elizabeth in her petticoat...



The first image is Elizabeth in her corset, the second is the beautiful petticoat image above,  and then you can dress her all up.  This image reminds me of my childhood and playing with my dolls.  I have truly enjoyed playing with her and you will too...just head over to the challenge blog and play along.

Now get to creating...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention