Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Strength from God

Greetings!

Today I am sharing a card I made for a neighbor who is going through some really rough times.  In December (before Christmas) his father died and just last week his brother passed away.  I am one who believes that God equips us with the strength to handle whatever comes our way (even if it doesn't feel that way).

I created this card for him to hopefully encourage him to hang in there.  You never know what one small act of kindness will do for a person.  It is always difficult for me to make a masculine card, because I have to fight the urge to add ribbons or flowers on it. 



I chose Mo's Fishing image, because he and his father always loved to take their boat out on the lake. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention