Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Candy's Blog Candy Update...

Greetings!

My apologies for just now posting this, I recieved another shipment of goodies and decided to add them to this give-a-way.  Also, I am preparing to teach another card class on Saturday so a little hectic.

I am so excited to be awarding this yummy candy.  I know I never made it to 100 followers, but I am still very thankful for the 85 that I have.  I wish that I could give everyone some yummy candy (maybe in the future).  Nevertheless, today I would like to congratulate...

Joan VanCourt and Mz. Trina!! 

You two ladies are the proud winners of my blog candy give-a-way.  If you would email me at cardsbycandy@yahoo.com, I will discuss the details of getting your winnings to you. 

Theses two lucky ladies have won a free image from
(not to exceed $4)

and


(from the "Be..." set)
You can visit Wax Fruit Company (http://waxfruitcompany2.blogspot.com/) and Create with TLC (http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.com/) and email me the name of the items you would like. 
+

Divided between the two of you (more items have been added).

Again, thanks to ALL of you who follow me.  I really do appreciate it. You make my little slice of the blogosphere that much happier.

Candy

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and the winners! Um, am I that second winner, or is there another Trina out there crafting? Am I gonna have to put some extra stuff w/my name to know when it's me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's you!! Whenever you see Mz. Trina know that I am talking about you. :-D Congrats, email me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo~! Congrats to the winners.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy, 85 followers are great. Woo hoo, I am one of your winners of the blog candy. I will email you with some questions and info. Keep up the great creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the lucky ladies!
    R/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention