Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday...

To me!!!  Greetings!

I am just popping in to thank all my wonderful e-buddies out there for the wonderful, overwhelming birthday wishes.  They really mean the world to me.  As you may or may not know, I have been running a blog candy give-a-way on my blog for a little while now and today I decided to end it.  I will list all the goodies and choose two winners early next week.  The candy will be in celebration of my birthday and also me finally finishing my Masters degree.  I thank all of you who participated and I am so HAPPY to have so many new friends.  I hope that you will continue to follow me on this fun journey. 

God Bless,

Candy

Remember:  Birthdays are all about the present, because you can't change the past. :-D

5 comments:

  1. A Big Happy Birthday to you my friend, i hope it was everything and more than you wished for !!!
    Also, Congrats on your Masters, wow, i am so proud of you, feels good right!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDY♥

    And congratulations on your Masters - that's absolutely wonderful! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!

    Congrats on your Masters! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh ohhhh...I almost missed this~! Happy Belated Birthday...hope it was a good one.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention