Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FREEBIE and Challenge

Greetings!

I hope you have recovered from all the festivities of the 4th of July.  Me and my sister were laughing that every part of our bodies ached. lol  It was nice to have all the fam around.  My mother even came out to play and it was nice. 

I'm stopping in now to share with you a new challenge blog.  Over at Scrapper's Delights, the owner Janice is providing a super cute free digi for you to use in the "Summer Fun" challenge.  This is a progressive challenge so it only gets better as the challenge goes on.  Here's a preview of the super cute image you can get.


If you snag the freebie, we would love to see what you do with it by entering it in the challenge here.  This is Janice's first ever challenge so let's overwhelm her with entries.  Here are some creations I have made using some of the other images from this collection.  I will be posting (fingers crossing) my creation using this cute couple.



See over at the challenge...

 


Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making; only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention