Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, August 19, 2011

ADFD New Release and Challenge: Princess & Twine??

Greetings!

Yay!  It is Friday!  This has been a crazy week.  While you are reading this, I am out on the golf course all day.  No, not golfing.  I will be coordinating my college's 20th Annual Outing for scholarships.  As the coordinator of the outing my most important job is making sure the weather is perfect.  Well, according to the weatherman, it will be.  So I can check that off my long "to-do list."

Today I want to share with you Tammy's latest jaw-dropping release, "It's a pretty cute world."  I chose to work with the beautiful "Princess Penny."  Also, it is time for a new challenge and we are playing with twine.  So, pull out your twine and let's see what unravels. *gigl*

Here's my creation using the beautiful Princess Penny...


I have to add this disclaimer to this creation..."the making of this card was a pure accident."  Yep, I had great plans for this image when I saw it; however, my brain wanted to do something else with it and here it is before you.  I have to admit that my brain did a pretty good job. lol  My original intentions for this creation was to paper-piece this beauty.  She screams "paper-piece me!"  However, while trying to find the right paper to use, I started playing in PSE with a digital scrapbooking kit and got carried away.  I layered one thing on another and then cut this and stickled that and "poof" a princess was born. *gigl*

Well, I have to get back to the golfers (they are so needy) and I will chat with you all later.  So here's your "to-do" list...

  • Head over to ADFD's store and pick up an image (or two).
  • Dig through your stash and find some twine.
  • Whip up an awesome creation.
  • Link your card here on the challenge site.
  • Read all the wonderful comments that we leave for you. :-)
Now get to creating...


Remember:  There are no mistakes in card making, only opportunities for creativity!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention