Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

EarthArt International Bear & Dolphin


Greetings!

I'm sharing with you today two projects I made using EarthArt Internationals "Bear" and "Dolphin" which you can find at ScrapOrchard. 


The first project is a journal/photo book.  My sister is planning a trip to the Zoo with my little nieces and nephew, so I thought it would be nice to create this book for them to keep track of what they saw and what they thought of the animals.  The beautiful Bear image from EA has several gorgeous animals that they may see while at the zoo.  They'll get a kick out of this.  I just took some scrap papers and punched holes in them using my Crop-a-dile.  I made the cover from cardstock (came with the zigzag edges), the dp is a summer beach paper from Best Creations Inc., and I colored the bear with Copics.




This wall hanging was created on the computer.  I used papers from JBullock's "Coastal Waters" on Scrap Orchard to creating a backdrop for the beautiful "Dolphin" from EA.  I colored the dolphin in PSE and got the quote online that seemed to work well with this scene.



So, there you have it!  Thanks for stopping bye.  I truly appreciate it.

Now get to creating...


 



Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!


1 comment:

  1. I bet the kiddies are going to LOVE their new animal book - I know I do!!! Such a cute idea and love what you did with the image! The quote on the dolphin creation is just gorgeous!!! So happy to see you stop by my blog the other day and thank you so much for leaving the sweetest comments !! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention