Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Scrapper's Delights "Baby Girl" kit

Greetings!

Today I'm posting something a little out of the norm for me....scrapbook pages.  When people would ask me "do you scrapbook?"  I would respond, "no, I make cards."  However, recently I have been discovering digital scrapbooking.  I love using the elements from digital scrapbooking kits in my cards so this transition was logical. 

About a week ago I became a Great-Aunt again.  My nephew and his wife (who live in Texas) gave birth to a 4 lb. 12 ounce baby girl name Aaliyah Rose.  She is a tiny little cutie like her mother and we are so happy that she is healthy and doing well.  I will be using these pages to put a digital book together for the proud parents and my sister (the grandmother).



 
These were so much fun to put together and easy using Scrapper's Delights Design kit Sweet "Baby girl" and also "Egg Hunt."  I can't wait to get time to make some more pages.  You can check out these kits and so much more here at Scrapper's Delights store.  These kits are packed with so many goodies.  Also, join in on the challenges to win some cool prizes. 

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking scrapbooking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention