Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A Crafting Start...

Greetings!

When I started card making ions ago it seems , I didn't know what all the abbreviations meant, what basic supplies I needed or even where to purchase them.  I am sure that a lot of new crafters out there are faced with the same frustration.  Well, over that the A Crafting Start blog we hope to allieviate some of that anxiety by putting knowledge at your fingertips. 

This new blog was designed just for the new crafter.  You will find post on techniques, products and basic terminology/techniques.  There will be videos, tutorials and several how-tos.  We offer you a Language Library that has terminology and explanations of abbreviations used throughout the craft community.  Not to mention other resources that will help you navigate through the crafting world.  Crafting is a FUN hobby and we don't want you to enjoy it. 

We hope that you will join us over at A Crafting Start and tell your friends about it too.


1 comment:

  1. Candy what a great idea - I am following for sure! You are so right about first starting out and trying to figure out what is what, etc. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention