Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ScrapOrchard "Wild Thing"

Greetings!

Hope your day is going great!  Today I want to share with you a card I made using EarthArt International's Jaguar.  You can find EarthArt digital images over at ScrapOrchard along with some other really cool digital items.  I needed to make a simple card for a male and this is what I came up with.



Since it was a male card it was easy to keep it simple (although I got carried away with doodling).  I did want to incorporate texture, so I added the strip of animal print paper and cut the Jaguar out instead of matting him on aother sheet of cardstock.  I really wanted to show how versatile these images are and how you can not color them or slightly color them and get some remarkable results.

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Candy! :) It makes my heart sing...get it? hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention