Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Crafting Start goes LIVE!!

Greetings!

I come to share some exciting news with you.  I had mentioned in a couple of post ago that I am a contributor for a new blog called "A Crafting Start" that is geared towards helping beginner crafters navigate through the craft world.  We offer great tips, techniques and fun tutorials to make crafting enjoyable. Well, we officially went live today and the DTs have put together some awesome creations using free digis from around the blogosphere.  Please take a moment to stop by and leave some love.  Also, while you are there we would love for you to follow us and spread the word about our site.

Here's a creation that I made using Karen's Doodles freebie turkey.  Isn't he awesome?!  Thank you Karen for this cutie.


I wanted to keep it simple with this creation.  I didn't even add a sentiment although a bizillion went  through my head. lol  I digitally paper pieced (tutorial on this is soon to come) his feathers (and yes they had to be purple).  I used Copics to color his body and cut him out using Spellbinders circle diecut.  The paper behind him is also digital paper and I used MS Lace punch to add a decorative edge. 

Thanks for looking and please stop by A Crafting Start, leave some words of encouragement and follow us.

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention