Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Twins!!

Greetings!

I hope your first Thursday of New Year is going well.  I am here to share a card I made for my little sister Jacqulyn who turns 34 today!  She makes up 1/2 of the second set of twins in our family.  Her other half is my brother Jamie who is the polar opposite of her in so many ways. lol  She is bubbly and outgoing and he is quite and mild manner.   Anyway, they turn 34 today so I made this card for her (would make one for him, but he isn't a card kind of guy). 


This is the front of the card and the inside reads, "your twin got the other half of this card."  We would joke with them all the time that because they were twins they couldn't have a whole of anything.  Instead, they would get half of the cookie and the other twin would get the othe rhalf.  Her husband is surprising her with a bday party tonight (I don't think she follows my blog. eek!) and so I will give her this card and a gift.  I had to chuckle to myself when I came up with this idea, because it is truly the perfect card for her.

I wanted to keep it simple and came across this bright paper that totally fits her personality.  The picture really doesn't show it well, but there are strips of glitter in the paper too. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE AND JAMIE!!!
Now get to creating...

Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Love this card. I will be pinning this one so that I remember to make one for my sons when they get older.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention