Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Scrapper's Delights has love in the air...

Greetings!

Happy Saturday!  I hope you survived Friday the 13th. :-)  I actually had a very productive day off.  I colored 15 images and will assemble the cards today.  Woohoo for me!

Today I am bringing you a very pretty pixie fairy from Scrapper's Delights.  Janice images are so magical and elegant.  I really enjoy working with them.  Here's my creation...




I used this gorgeous paper from MME's Found collection.  It has lots of sheets of pretty two-sided paper that is perfect for those Valentine's day cards.  I kept with the pink-red theme and added some pearl embellishments to finish it off.  You can snag this beauty on Monday, January 16th by visiting the store here and while you are there check out the other awesome images Janice has created.

Also, won't you consider coloring your image up and joining us over at the Challenge blog?  This month challenge is easy-peasy because Anything Goes. Janice is also kind enough to offer you a freebie so there are no excuses...come play. 



Now get to creating...

Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. so cute Candy thank you so much for sharing your inspiration.
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention