Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, February 3, 2012

Birdie Brown's Birds

Greetings!

Happy Friday!  Soooo glad it is Friday and SuperBowl weekend.  Me and my sisters get together every SuperBowl Sunday and cook, eat, laugh...but DO NOT watch the game.  We have only watched the SB game once in the 20 something years we have been doing this.  We actually call it an "Anti-Super Bowl" party. lol  It's not that we don't like football...(okay, maybe a little *gigl*) we grew up surrounded by football players ( my brothers) and the thrill is gone.  Nevertheless, I hope that what ever team you are rooting for wins! :-)

Okay, I am sharing with you today another challenge card created using a freebie image from Birdie Brown.  Torico, the owner of Birdie Brown has the cutest images and if you haven't visited her blog (or store) you should.  She is a fascinating, talented and a generous person.  She hand carved her own stamps (not sure if she still does)!  Can you believe that? 

Here's my creation using BB's image



I am entering it in the "There She Goes" Inspiration challenge and this picture was my inspiration.  I digitally paperpieced the birds and flowers, because I was entering it in another challenge, but decided to create a different card for that challenge. 

I used another awesome sentiment from Paulette over at Create with TLC.  I think it is perfect for this image.


Recipe:
Image:  Birdie Brown Birds
Sentiment:  Create with TLC
Ink:  Copics
DP:  SU, SheryK
Cardstock: Marco, Cor'dinations
Diecut/Punch:  Spellbinder's square, SU Scallop Square Punch and label punch


Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention