Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Mo's Puppy Dog Love

Greetings!

Today I am entering a card in Mo's DP2 "Anything Goes" challenge.  I am keeping with the CAS theme. 



I think this puppy with his blankie is so adorable.  Mo has such talent and she has an ability to capture so much in the eyes of her image.  This little puppy is saying so much with his eyes.   The DP paper was from my stash, I think I picked it up at Archivers a couple years ago.  The heart border is from Bird's Blog and it is a SVG.  The diecut is Spellbinder's Scalloped heart.  I colored the image with copics and *walah* my card is complete.

Other challenges:
DYSU:  Anything Goes


Nowget to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. Adorabel! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, Candy, thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Candy! I might have accidentally hit enter before I was done with my comment! Your card is so sweet! I don't think I've seen this Mo image on a card before now! I really think he's sweet! Your coloring is so soft and pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's. Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention