Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Emerald Faerie Baby

Greetings!

TGIFF!  Thank God it is finally Friday, right?!  It has been another emotionally and physcially draining week for me.  I have experienced highs and unfortunately lows; however, I am still standing. 

Today I want to share with you a creation I made using Emerald Faeries Mother and child image.  I think these images are so precious and love coloring them.

Here's my creation...

Once again, these are colors I probably wouldn't have put together, but using the beautiful dp as my  inspiration this is what I came up with.  I love how it turned out.  I created a sentiment to go along with the image  which reads "Babies blossom in the arms of their mothers."  I truly believe this (not just because I came up with it). :-)  There is an undeniable bond between a child and mother.  Eventhough my mother has 14 children, she has a special unique relationship with each one of us.  I colored this beauty up with Copics and each time I try to use a color I never used before or rarely use somewhere in my creations.  I used a Dark Pink in this creation on her shirt and pants.

Thanks for looking and commenting...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I probably wouldn't have thought to use this color combo either but it looks beautiful here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, need to find some of those images next time I'm on a shoppingspree! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention