Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday...girlfriend!

Greetings!

I am back to playing around with my rubber stamps.  I have used a set from Stampavie designed by illustrator Leere and just cut it in half. 

Here's my creation...


I used Basic Grey's Indie Bloom designer paper.  I colored parts of the image using Copics and used various stamps for the sentiments.  The file folder is a very old diecut from Sizzix.  I found them in a stash I had and decided to use them.  I used SU Creme Brule to sponge the edges and cardstock from Marco's paper.

Thanks for looking!

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention