Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Melonheadz: Hug me...

Greetings!

"...if you carrot at all."    This is the adorable sentiment that accompanies the card that I am showing you today.  From the sentiment alone you can probably guess that a carrot is involved. lol  Well, you would be right and where's the carrot there will be a rabbit.  My image and sentiment is courtesy of another oober generous blog buddy Nikki over at Melonzhead.  If you have never visited her, then you are missing out on A LOT.  She makes the most adorable images and bundles!  Since Nikki is so generous, I decided to dedicate this card to her!

Here's my card...


I used some MME dp for the card and really wanted to keep it simple, but to make the green and orange pop.  I used the Spellbinder's diecut Labels 4 to cut out my image and used a circle diecut for the negative cutout.  I added some ribbon that is suppose to play a duo role.  It was intended to be the leaves coming out of the top of the carrot, but it can also be the ribbon at the top of the tag, which was cut out using a SU tag punch.  I finished it off with a orange blingy brad.

Thanks again Nikki for your generosity!!

Thanks for looking and commenting!

Now get to creating...







Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Candy, I LOVE it! Look at how beautiful:) I'm so excited! You are the very bestest! xox
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention