Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

SD: Bring on the Bling

Greetings!

Today I am sharing with you another "bling" card using the Material Girl image. What an adorable image for a sweet 16th birthday party invite, prom, or even a page layout. I digitally paperpieced her dress and colored the guys tuxedos. I added a little glaze on the floor to make it pop and some Stickles to her necklace, earrings and the grey circle diecut.

This color palette wouldn't have been my first choice, but once I finished her dress I liked it so I kept going.



There is still plenty of time to join in on the challenge so pull out your glitter, stickles or shiny ribbon and join us.    The sentiment is from Paulette at Create with TLC.

Thanks for looking!

Now get to creating...






Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

1 comment:

  1. This is so elegant great color choice
    Thank you for sharing this with us Ria
    Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention