Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

SD: Kiss Me!

Greetings (or Top of the Morning to you)!

We have all got a bit o' Irish in us today here over at Scrapper's Delights as we kick off the "Luck of the Irish" challenge. We are asking that you use the color green and/or wish someone luck with your creation. I used the lipstick and lips from SD Valentine's day releae to create my lucky card. 



I created the sentiment that reads, "Kiss me and I'll pretend I'm irish."   I used Marco's Paper and SU cardstock.  The dp is from MME.  I used a corner rounder on my edges and added some Copics to the lips and the lipstick. 

As you can see, Janice's images are very versatile and can be used for any occassion. I can see making a Christmas card using the lips..."sending you warm wishes and wet kisses this holiday season." Your imagination is truly the only limitation. :-) So pull out an image, color it up green and join us as we celebrate the luck of the irish!

Thanks for looking!

Now get to creating...



Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention