Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Woohoo!!

Greetings!

Just dropping in to do a late night post.  I found out that I won a challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  I won a $10 g/c to ICopic.  I started out with $10.48 in my cart, but by the time I finished scrolling through the store (BIG MISTAKE), I spent a tad bit more. LOL  Oh well, I can't wait to get my goodies and play some more.  Thanks again Tammy!!  You should stop by her blog and join in the fun!  It is an anything goes challenge (sometimes with a twist).  This week's challenge is a splash of green.  Stop by tomorrow to see what I am entering!



Thanks for looking and commenting!!

Nighty night...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention