Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #23 "Add some flowers"

Greetings!

I would like to first of all thank everyone for their well wishes.  I am still recovering and getting stronger everyday.  I a bit late (pardon me), but today I am sharing with you my card for this week's Tammy's Scrapin Corner challenge.

The challenge this week is a Add some Flowers challenge and our sponsor is A Day for Daisy again.  I decided to use an image that isn't

Here's my creation...

ADFD Twisted Layered Flower

I used SU red cardstock as the base for my tag.  I cut the intricate design out on my Cricuit using the Make the Cut software. I added dp from Clippings 6x6 paperpack. The embellishments were Fancy flourishes from Cheery Lynn as well as ribbon from Michaels. I just realized that I didn't use any Copics on this tag. lol

The Twisted Layered Flower from ADFD comes on a sheet of 6 or 8.  I just digitally paper-pieced some scripted paper behind them and cut them out.  I outlined the top flower using a gel pen and added a bling brad in the center.  I popped the flower up using pop dots.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Challenge(s):


Now get to creating...


Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see you post again :D It's a gorgeous tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy just love this. The colours and design are just perfect. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I've been doing such a bad job reading blogs this last week; I didn't realize you weren't well. I hope you feel 100% soon!
    This card is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have you back but don't push yourself. I love this....Wonderful job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention