Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Whimsy Stamps Challenge - "Anything Goes"


Greetings!  It's Wednesday and that means a new challenge over at Whimsy Stamps. 

 
Our Topic this Month is

Anything Goes




Sponsoring us this week is Whimsy's very own Tammy Louise and Tammy has very kindly offered our winner the star Spangled Die and cutting template


*NEW Star Spangled Tag Die - Click Image to Close



If you are wondering what EZ shape files are below is a brief description.

Shape EZ templates will enable you to create unique projects for every day use or use the templates to create special one of a kind projects.

These templates and cut files make your projects quick and "EZ" depending on your choice of embellishments.

These templates come with options, empowering you to choose to include extras such as windows, pockets, or even inserts of designer paper that will perfectly fit inside the base form.

Shape EZ is an exclusive product you can use over and over again from TLC with Whimsy - an affordable way to create in your way.

Here's my creation using Shape EZ tag...

Springtime in Paris
I really enjoy working with cut files.  I try to use at least one cut file on all my projects.  On this particular tag I used the goregous tag and the rolled paper flower from the Shape EZ collection.  The Eiffel Tower and mesh is also cut files.  If you have a Cricut, Cameo or some other cutting machine it makes using these files so much easier and a lot of FUN!

Don't forget that you don't have to use a Whimsy image.  It would be great if you did though, and it doesn't have to be a card.  We welcome all paper products.


I hope that you will join us for this week's Whimsy Inspirations Challenge.  Afterall, it is anything goes so I look forward to seeing what you create.


Now get to creating.

Candy

Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. I've never used cut files because I don't have a machine that can use them but I certainly enjoy seeing all the ones you use, Candy! Fantastic collage tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Candy So sorry I am so late posting. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention