Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mo's DP2 Challenge #155: Anything Goes

Greetings!

Happy Sunday!  I am sharing with you a card I created using one of Mo's "Sailor boys" images.  I am usually inspired by a lot of things and this card was inspired actually by the sentiment I created.  I searched for an image that would compliment it well and I believe this image perfect!  I am entering this card in the Mo's DP2 Anything Goes challenge.

Here's my card...

Sailor Boy
I used SU red cardstock to make my 6x6 cardbase.  I layered on some dp and using my Cricut I cut out the fancy little diecut.  I actually had cut this out months ago, but finally got to use it.  I used Spellbinder's square diecuts to mat and cut out my image.  I colored my little guy using Copics and used a white gel pen to add accents.  I printed off my sentiment and cut it out using Spellbinders die.  I added some red and silver dots and ribbon to finish it off.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

5 comments:

  1. OH my goodness Candy...This card is wonderful. I love the fancy die you made and your coloring of this image is beautiful. The sentiment is also great. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, this is beautiful. I love this image from Mo's and you have done a wonderful job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sentiment on this 'sailor' card, fab image for the theme and love the die cut frame, it's fabulous! Your colouring is wonderful!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fab, Candy! Love the pop of blue and sweet ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, great sentiment! Love your coloring of this sweet image, too! Glad yo joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention