Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mo's Lil Sailor: Sail On!

Greetings!

Happy Sunday everyone!  This past week has sailed on bye and today I was playing with another Mo image.  I purchased the Sailor set and if you recall I entered one of them in the last challenge.  Well, I couldn't stop coloring these cuties, so today I bring you another one just for the fun of it!

Here's my creation...

Sail On
I started this card out with a 6x6 Kraft cardbase.  I layered on light blue cardstock, dps and SU ribbon.  I colored the image using Copics light blues, yellows and greens.  I also used some browns for the boat and sand.  I added crackle glaze to the "water" to add some texture.  I used my Spellbinder's dies to cut out the brackets over and under the picture.  I finished the card off by adding a tag using SU punch and buttons.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Challenge(s):

Now get to creating...





 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Candy this is wonderful. I love those beautiful colors and your coloring is just wonderful. Wow...Great job my friend. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, fab attention to detail too. Love it!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention