Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #30: "Fall Colors"

Greetings!

Happy Monday.  I hope that your week will start great and end fantastic!  This week over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner challenge we are celebrating Fall colors.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I love the colors of Fall.  I can do without the cold (brrrr), but I LOVE the colors.

Our generous sponsors for this challenge are Eureka Stamps and A Day for Daisies. I chose to work with A Day for Daisies "Leaf Girl."  I created two projects this week.  The first creation is a digital layout page and the other a card.

Here are my creations...



Autumn Splendor Layout


Fall Leaf Girl

I created my digital page layout using PSE.  I used various elements  (digital papers, embellishments, etc.) from Design House Digital.  I plan on using this layout as the cover for a digital book.  However, I could have also turned it into a card, scrapbook page or a number of other things.

My other card was created using Bazzill cardstock.  I then layered on SU dark brown cardstock and designer paper.  The months tabs were from some old calendars that I had in my stash.  I then layered the image after coloring it with Copic markers.  I finished off my card with a button and some leaves also from my stash of goodies.
 
I hope that you will come play with us this week!  Also, if you would like to be a Guest Designer over at TSC, then make sure you put GDT next to your name.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Challenge(s):
Catered Crop:  Halloween (Fall/Harvest)
Crazy4Challenges:  Leaves
Hiding in my craftroom:  Free style
CYDI:  Indian Summer

Now get to creating...


Remember: There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful for both. I'm really impressed with the digital layout. That's not something that I have tried doing yet... I'm not sure that I could color the way you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. both of these are gorgeous! I love the digital layout :) And your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with the Digital Layout. And I love the card also. Very talented lady you are and we so appreciate all you do for us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Layout!! I love the use of the digi. Thank you so much for sharing and joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful is right, fabulous work on the digital layout!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention