Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

JANUARY issue of AWNB Ezine is available!!

Greetings!

I hope this New Year is bringing you lots of love, joy and peace!

The January issue of Art With No Boundaries Ezine is available for your viewing pleasure.  I managed to get a few projects in this issue and have popped in to share one of them with you.  I have to tell you that there are plenty of inspiration in this issue from such talent designers as well as the tutorial I promised you from the last issue. 


January Issue

Love is in the air  in this issue and I had the pleasure of working with Little Giz as French Pierre Digital Stamp  for this Accordian "Love is" Tag book I created. 

Here's my creation...



Front of book
Inside pic 1
 

Inside pic 2
 
I just added various layers of designer paper on the inside and stamped sentiments onto top notes cut in half.  You can't tell, but it is all held together by ribbon.  I had so much fun playing with Giz.  I colored him with Copic markers and added white gel pen to the white stripes on his shirt to make them stand out.  I mounted him on a diecut that I created.  You can see more of Giz when you visit the store and several other awesome designs by Chris.  I will also share a couple more creations that are in the book within the week and to see the tutorial that I created using her background paper, check out the Ezine. :-)
 
Lastly, there are several opportunities to be a part of all the fun over at AWNB Ezine.  You can sumbit your creations, using CS Designs for a chance to be in the next issue.  Also, you can join in the Interactive Zone where you can win FAB prizes!  Whew...what are you waiting for?  Head over and check it out. :-)
 
Thanks for looking and commenting!
 
Now get to creating...
 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow how awesome to be published!!! Congrats. Beautiful project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag book with a wonderful theme, especially with Valentines just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Candy love it!!! Ok now I have to start designing my own stuff as well. Love your inspiration.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention