Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

You're Never More than a thought away...

Greetings!

I'm back with another card I created and I dedicate it to all my bloggy friends.  Although, I do not talk to you and I haven't been posting much lately...you are truly never more than a thought away

Here's my creation...

Thought Away
This card evolved over a period of time.  I had a bunch of leftover dp sitting on my work table and this beautiful diecut was in the package next to them.  I had recieved this diecut from an Ebay diecut seller.  She sent it to me as a gift.  How sweet, right?  I kept saying that I was going to use it and well when I saw these papers together...it clicked.  I would have never handpicked these colors, but I think they work.  I added a jewel flower gem in the center of the flower and stamped a sentiment from SU.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...

 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention