Candy Dish

Follow me here too!

Like what you see? Then follow me!

Friday, February 1, 2013

RJackson's Digital Images: Wedding

Greetings!

I think I have marriage and weddings on the brain.  I've been working on wedding invitations for a friend and so I am in that mindset.  Today I am sharing with you two cards I created using Robert Jackson's images from his wedding collection. 

Here are my creations...

Dance

This first card has sentimental value to me, because whenever my dad would ask me to do something, he would say, "I'll dance at your wedding."  Isn't it every girl's dream to have her dad dance at her wedding?  Well, my dad passed away several years ago, so he will not dance at my wedding, but the thought of him doing so touches my heart.  I know that he will be with me in spirit.
 
I started with a 6x6 cardbased and layered designer paper.  I used Spellbinder's Wonky Rectangles to cut out the image and the mat cardstock.  I embossed the burgundy cardstock with a Cuttlebug heart embossing folder.  I colored my image using Copics.  I finished it off with ribbon and a sentiment cut using a SU tag punch.
 
 
Lovely Today
 
This card started out with 6x6 cardbase as well.  I layered two different designer papers and a strip of cardstock.  I used Spellbinder's diecut to cut my image and mat cardstock.  I added bling and went over her dress with Stickles.  My image was colored using Copics.
 
Thanks for looking and commenting.

Now get to creating...

 
 
Remember:  There are no mistakes in cardmaking, only opportunities for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Candy!
    Wow. I just love both of these cards. Awesome. Ok now I have to check out there digital stamps. Awesome inspiration.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sugar sweet comments! :-)

Sue Nelson and I

Sue Nelson and I
2009 Rubber Stamp Convention